Organized professional with more than 10 years of project management, instruction, and curriculum expertise. Fast learner with great enthusiasm for learning and teaching complex concepts. Strategic and creative thinker with effective and persuasive communication and writing skills. Excellent in the design of descriptive and effective evaluation rubrics. Proven ability to develop strong client relationships quickly and promote teamwork. Diverse grant writing and maintenance and staying on budget. Proficient in multiple computer applications and programming languages especially Photoshop, HTML/CSS, Java, and various presentation softwares.
· Superior instructional and communication skills, especially in complex ideas and subject matter
· Strong computer/technology proficiency
· Excellent visual and oral presentations ability using a variety of media and modalities
· Compelling evaluation matrix design
· Clear and effective written and oral communication technique
· Excellent work ethic and multi-tasking savvy
· Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to think on my feet and out-of-the-box
· Highly motivated self-starter and goal-oriented
· Site Manager, Mauna Kai Condos, 2021-present
· Oversaw staff members to upkeep and maintain condos association in Hawaii.
· Managed large ($100K+) construction projects, hired contractors, and filed permits.
· Reported to the Board of Trustees and maintained strict budget adherence.
· Designed and implemented site webpage and handled SEO: https://maunakai.org.
· Marketing Director, Golden Eagle Properties, 2015-2020
· Designed, programmed, and posted company website redesign.
· Conducted extensive SEO and social media management resulting in top Google ranking for relevant search terms.
· Engineered multiple mass email campaigns to recruit agents, doubling agent participation in 10 months.
· Designed custom graphics and company logos using advanced Photoshop techniques for various uses and events.
· Web designer, computer technician, CAFÉ Web Design 2014-2015
· Meet with clients to discuss needs, timelines, and expected outcomes.
· Ensure all pages are W3-standards compliant HTML 5 and cross-browser compatible. All sites are mobile-friendly
· Lead Computer Science, Business, and Science Teacher, San Leandro HS, CA 1997-2014
· Received credentials in Secondary Biology and Business.
· Formally proposed and achieved approval for multiple courses in Computer Science at a low-resource, highly-diverse urban high school
· Emphasized hands-on high-interest activities.
· Developed all curricula for a complete course of study in computer science as well as integrated science, and matched them to California Content Standards.
· Successfully applied grant funding for room equipment.
· Annually increased the number of students passing the AP Computer Science exam (with Java)
· Scores rose from 8% in 2006 to 63% in 2012, five points above the national average.
· Authored curricular material for several secondary organizations including:
· the National Youth Sports Program (NYSP)"Olympics in Space" (Chabot College, Hayward)
· Stanford University ("The Year of the Sun").
· Computer Technician, UC Computers, Berkeley CA 1995-1996
· Molecular Toxicology Laboratory Technician, UC Riverside 1993 – 1994
· Marine Biology Research Assistant, Moss Landing Marine Labs, 1990-1992
· California State University-Fresno GPA: 3.8, Cum Laude. Master of Science, Educational Technology
· Brown University, Providence, RI GPA: 3.6 Master of Arts, Science Education
· Nebraska Wesleyan University, Lincoln, NE Bachelor of Science; Major: Biology, Minor: Psychology